Public Records Center

Main Menu Search Information Public Records Request Police Records Request Public Archive View My Requests Logout


Find Answers Page - Initial Screen

Find Information

  • Browse by category
  • Search for information by entering keyword(s) and clicking search
  • Preview knowledge base information by clicking on the magnifying glass


How can I request police reports?

Cowlitz County Law Enforcement Records is the custodian of Longview Police Department's police...

Where can I find the agendas and minutes for City Council meetings?

Agendas and minutes for City Council meetings are available online at:...

Who should I call if I have questions about submitting a public records request?

Please contact the City Clerk's Office for any questions regarding a public records request. The...

When will I receive a response to my public records request?

The initial response to a request for public records will be made within five business days (per RCW...

Is a public records request confidential?

No. Once the City receives a public records request, that request itself becomes a public record of...

Where can I find birth and certificates?

Birth and death certificates are available through Cowlitz County. Please visit the Cowlitz County...

Where can I find the Cowlitz County Jail inmate list?

The Cowlitz County Corrections Department inmate list can be accessed at:...

How can I contact the City Clerk?

City of Longview, City Clerk's officeMailing Address: P.O.Box 128 Longview, WA 98632Physical...


City of Longview | P.O. Box 128 | 1525 Broadway | Longview, Washington 98632